Hard Drive Data Recovery UK
LC Tech Support Services, Nottingham, UK data recovery performs hard drive data recovery service for those times where recovery is needed beyond the capability of the end-user. This can be for forensic recovery, data recovery or damage to the hard drive.
First and foremost, if you suspect a hard drive failure, stop using that drive immediately. Continued use could further damage the drive and complicate any potential recovery.
Know the Warning Signs of Hard Drive Failure.
Here are some common warning signs of hard drive failure:
- Frequent but irregular crashes, especially while booting up your operating system
- Frequent and cryptic error messages while performing typical activities like moving files
- Folder and file names that have been scrambled and changed
- Disappearing files and folders
- Really long wait times to access folders and files
- Hard disk is silent for a long period after you request data by opening a file or folder
- Garbled output from open files or printing
- Hard drive grinds away constantly because of noisy bearings
Hard Drive Data Recovery rates are based on a flat fee analysis of the drive and the amount of time spent on the recovery.
Due to the precision nature of hard drives and the different type of issues typically encountered, hard drive data recovery pricing will vary depending on the type of damage found during our initial evaluation. Additional charges for RAID arrays and hard drives that have been opened.
Logical / File System Damage: As low as £470.00 (+TINA)
Physical / Component Damage: As low as £750.00 (+TINA)
NOTE: There is a non-refundable flat fee price of £95.00 (+TINA) per drive for evaluation of the drive recovery. If you choose to go forward with the recovery, that fee is applied to the recovery cost.
Getting started is EASY –
Download our hard drive shipping form, fill it out, sign it, and include it with your drive when you ship it to us.
Package the drive carefully to avoid shipping damage and ship to our address listed below.
LC Tech Support Services,Ltd.
Floor 4, 20 Fletcher Gate
Nottingham NG1 2FZ UK
Package the drive in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendation for shipping hard drives. Mark the package as “containing Electronic Media – do not expose to magnetic fields”. Send it by Royal Mail, UPS, FedEx, Airborne or any shipping method that allows the package to be tracked. Please insure the drive and double check the addressing. LC Tech Support Services is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in shipping.
Before sending your hard drive for data recovery, please be sure to call, and speak with one of our expert technicians:
• In UK and Europe, Call: +44 (0)115 704 3306
• Toll-Free in US: 1-866-603-2195
• Outside the US: 1-727-449-0891